- Incredibly high 1.95 PPF (photosynthetic photon flux) per watt per second light source. High 90% lumen maintenance at 8,000 hr / High 85% PPF maintenance at 20,000 hr
- 3100k Color Temperature, High 92 CRI, 33,000 Initial Lumens (105Lm/W). Run-Up Time 90% (Max) - 1.5 min
- Design feature and benefit: provides a compact and efficient metal halide solution for the horticulture market
- Bulb must be used in a low frequency ballast!! The existing ANSI C182 LCD for the 315W lamp requires that lamps must be operated on a low-frequency square-wave (LFSW) ballast and the starting current limits are minimum 4.1 amps (RMS) and maximum 5.3 amps (RMS)
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY! - We believe in the quality of our products and include a 1-Year Warranty from Date of purchase.
Details: Superior color quality. Crisp White light. 4200K Color temperature, high 92CRI, 34, 300 initial lumens (109Lm/W). high 90% Lm maintenance at 8, 000 hr./High 85% ppb maintenance at 20, 000 hr. Unique open rated lamp construction reduces radiant heat from the arc tube & is suitable for open fixture use. important: until the lamp has achieved a least 10 hours of operation, The lamp should never be turned off sooner than 2 Min, including during the installation test. In case that this has happened, you will have to wait 1 hour before switching on again. Failure to comply with this requirement may lead to ignition problems.